Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

This is just an update to let you know I am still here. I have another pillow cover almost ready for a picture, and am working on finishing the embroidered tote. They are both just tooooo wonderful, and I am enjoying the whole process.
I got a cortisone shot in my hip, (ouch!), and it seems to have worked. I won't know how much until we have bad weather. Here's to never knowing!!
I have just started a baby layette (sweater, hat and blanket) for my friend and neighbor, Gail. She is going to have a new grand daughter in October. Soon as it is done, I will be doing a neck warmer with some alpacca I bought in the spring. I Haven't decided on exactly which pattern to use for the neck warmer..... or maybe it will be a cowl. I have many patterns to chose from, so it will be a process of elimination.
I am also anxious for the tote to be done so I can start on another embroidery. Maybe one of my own design. They are so much fun.
Meantime.... many blessings to all... stay well

1 comment: