Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Featured Etsy Artist - Lise Winne








Lise Winne is a wonderful new artist in the Etsy community. As soon as I saw her paintings on the cards on display in her store I was in awe, and smiling from their beauty and marvelous use of color.
Lise's store, lisewinne, is just full of her beautiful cards, not just for Christmas but for all occasions, and wonderful enough for framing after their use as a card.
Lise has a Masters Degree in Art Education, and a BA in Fine Art, and has taught art in the school system for K - 12. She is a juried artist with art in many Art Centers and Museums throughout the USA. It is so great to see such talent coming to the Etsy site which is devoted to handmade and art of the finest degree.
Lise also has a "love interest" in pottery because of it's versatility and challenge. Though she doesn't have any pottery in her store yet, I'm sure she will soon, and I'm very anxious to see it. Pottery was her original art interest, and she branched out to painting, and other mediums for teaching purposes.
She is also a professional musician -- a member of 2 bands, and has performed professionally since 1990. I have listened to snippets of her CD's at her website, and immediately ordered one of them. She has a magnificent soprano voice - the voice of an angel. Her harmony is done by her life partner, and he is also in her back up band.
I found Lise when I had to have my computer fixed, and her better half showed up. He is now my "go to" guy for my computer, having done a superb job efficiently and at a reasonable rate.
How lucky I am to know these people!!

1 comment:

  1. What a glowing feature on Lise! I agree about her lovely artwork and wonderful voice. (I'm coming here from her blog. I "met" her on etsy a month or so ago.)

    ReplyDelete