Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Finished Pillow Cover


The pillow cover that I was working on in the hospital is now finished and for sale in my store. I love the way it turned out, and the colors are just yummy!!

Of course, the knitting I did in the hospital was the front, and the fun part to knit. The finishing that I did here at home was the mindless knitting of the back, and I thought it would never end, even though it didn't take as long as I thought it would.

This pillow cover is so bright and cheerul, and it would look beautiful on any chair or sofa. I like it well enough, that I will probably make one for myself. If ever I do make anything for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment