Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My latest Creation


Here you see the result of a 3:00 am brain fart. I woke up, and my creative mind was going a mile a minute. I couldn't wait to do this one, as Valentine's Day is close at hand. It has now been posted for sale at my peppers2 store.

There are 2 more ideas that I have now on a little scketch pad, and I will soon be doing those also. One has to do with dandelions, and the other cocktails. .. .. .. Got you curious? Stay tuned.

I am also working like mad on a custom order for my knitting, which is boring because it is just plain knit from here to Albany and back (30 miles). Beautiful when it is done, but no creative ability needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment