Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Since it is Sunday, I thought I would share something I did last week in my apartment. It is vinyl wall art. It looks like I painted it on the wall, however, it is a sort-of sticker. I purchased it from http://householdwords.etsy.com/ and it comes with sticky paper attached to it. You just position it on the wall (or wherever you like - frig, shower stall, window, etc.), and peel the sticky paper off and presto a beautiful mural. They come in all sorts of different types.... flowers, branches, birds, sports, animals, etc.


I really really love mine. Every morning I have this little birdie to greet me in the kitchen. Can't help but smile. They aren't expensive, and a truly neat way to dress up a blank space.


Now, I'm thinking about getting the squirrel to keep my birdie company. I would put the squirrel over the sink.


1 comment: