Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Sunday, April 19, 2009


So, here is my first picture from my shop - http://pepper2.etsy.com/. I actually have 2 shops, with"pepper2" being the one with all knitwear for the family. I handknit and crochet everything you see there.


And here is an example
A sweet little sundres, size 1 for a little girl. Makes me wish I had a little girl to wear it!! It is 100% cotton, and totally washable.
Hopefully I will be posting here on a regular basis, so everyone can see my pretty things.
I will be posting from my 2nd store also. It has just things that are fun to make.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Welcome to the world of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pepper2 - Anyone who can make needles sing like you do will have no trouble with a measly BLOG! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete