Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm still here........

I really am still here knitting, etc. like crazy. I went to the Dr. and he put me on prednisone. So.. here come the shakes, and bloating, and the humongous hunger that goes with it. I should start feeling better, but it hasn't happened yet.
I have finished the pillow cover, and it is on the pillow. If I do say so myself, it looks pretty nice. I have finished a child's hat (lacy, crocheted, and very sweet), and tomorrow I will do the little flower that goes on it. I started a layette, but didn't like the yarn I was doing it with, so I rippppped and rippppped. The layette will be for my neighbor who is expecting a grand daughter in October. I ordered different yarn.
I made a scarf for "Dress for Success" as a donation, then added one of my purses with a tea tote (filled) in the purse. This is a wonderful cause, and I am delighted to be able to help someone get ahead.
In between all this I made a little gift for my brother-in-law for when he and my sister visit next month. He is so patient with us two sisters, and I love him dearly. It's just a little something - doesn't amount to much, but it says "I love you, and Thank You"
Soon as the sun shines again in this part of the woods I will be taking some pictures. Seems like we may never see the sun again. It is always dark a dreary these days.
Many blessings to everyone.... stay happy

1 comment: