Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Monday, August 17, 2009


Well, here I am trying very hard to feel better. Not making a lot of progress in that direction. I seem to have been productive though, as I have almost finished my knitting project. This is something entirely different for me... a pillow cover. I really like it, and for the most part it was mindless knitting, which has been just the ticket while I'm not feeling so well.

I'm not crazy about how the cables turned out. They are supposed to mirror each other, .. one slanting left.. the other slanting right..however, they look like entirely different cables.

I am fond of this though, and already have more patterns in mind to do more of these. I think possibly a bolster size might be nice too.

Meantime, I just keep on knitting whenever I am upright.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I'm praying for you...really like this pillow cover. Are we our worst critics???

    Feel better soon and take care of you!

    Blessings,
    Diane <3

    ReplyDelete