Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Crochet Project


In between my knitting, and other little crafty things, I have been crocheting this "pillowghan".

A pillowghan is an afghan that can be folded up, and turned inside out, and it becomes a pillow. I chose some really bright colors, put them with a soft grey, and this is what the top of the pillow will look like when the pillowghan is all folded into a pillow.

The top of the pillow has a three dimensional rose. The rest of the afghan part does not have the rose, and is just a flat granny square. I chose the granny square format because this is my very first pillowghan, and I'm still figuring out how to do this. The granny square is a familiar format, and thus less stress.

The pillowghan is almost done!!, and will be posted here when it is finalized.

Stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment