Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just For Me


Well, I finally did something just for me.

A few years ago my Sister came to visit, and we did our "thing", and went to A C Moore. While there, I bought a kit for this little needlepoint card carrier/purse. This kit has sat all this time in the drawer just waiting for me to give it some attention.

A few weeks ago I was cleaning out some dawers and came across this, and had to smile... thinking of my special sister, and the good times we have when together. I grabbed the needlepoint and started working on it, and it is finally done, and I am using it!

The zipper unzips on all 4 sides, which makes it really nice for all those odd cards we get. Rewards cards, discount cards, Rx cards, pharmacy cards, .. they seem to go on and on these days. A regular credit card holder or the area in your wallet for cards is never large enough to hold all this extra stuff.

Now I have a place for these extras yiippppeeeee! Not only that, I made it and it is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment