Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Little Pouch Purse







This is one of the funnest things I've done in a long time.
Actually, I purchased the little purse. I dont have the right facility to do any felting where I live, or I would probably be doing quite a bit of it.
So, I purchased the little purse, brought it home and needlefelted a little flower on it, then embroidered a small flower, and just a little tiny flower on the back. I had never done needle felting before, so this was a new adventure for me. I discovered that it is not as easy to get the shape you are looking for as it looks.
But, this is my first time, and I know what to look for next time, and will (hopefully) learn from my mistakes.
It was fun to do, so you can look forward to more of these in my second store.

No comments:

Post a Comment