Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Someone is having a Birthday!!




My Great Grandson - Nick - is having his 3rd birthday tomorrow.


We are having a cookout, and of course, cake and ice cream. The whole family will be there, and I imagine he will be very excited. The last time I was there, we had strawberry shortcake. We he heard the word "cake".... he just automatically burst into song "Happy birthday to you". We had to explain that it was no one's birthday. He was quite confused. "Then... why cake?"


Tomorrow - we can all sing, and I'm sure he will join us.


I get him bonds for every occasion, but I also got him finger puppets. The 2 brightly colored ones I purchased from noelledoodle, and the little brown one from knitwitknits on Etsy. I know he will enjoy them for the quiet times just before bed when his mom reads to him.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment