Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Monday, July 27, 2009

New -- New -- New -- Peppers2's Tea Totes


I have a neighbor and "knitting buddy" who is English. She sends away for this special tea which she loves, and likes to carry with her. Trouble is.. the tea gets fine and some comes out of the bag into her purse. So.... I made her a "Tea Tote".

It was so easy, and such fun, I decided to put some in my store. Then I discovered they are good for many things. Such as moist towelettes, artificial sweetener (hundred of us carry that) lip balm, "light days" pads......... the list goes on.

So, here are some in my store. They are made of cotton yarn, and I crocheted them in a tight pattern so they would be sturdy without being bulky. I may try to knit some at some time. My next one will be red.. for Christmas. Oh my, I can hardly believe I said that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment