Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Book Review

I'm leaving the book review on the side right where it is becuase I want as many people as possible to see it and read the book. (The Letters)

This is a review of "The Friday Night Knitting Club".
The book is way too long for the type of story and the kind of reader that it would attract. It is a lovely story, and it shows how knitting can draw people of very different backgrounds and stations in life together in a common bond. A bond that is very strong. The characters are wonderful in their diversity, and it is fun to get to know each one seperately. However, the book is still too long for the type of book it is.
Read it if you have nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment