Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Work in Progress


Actually, I am still creating... I have two knitting projects going right now, and this cute embroidery. It is a little bird perched on a branch. Ever so cute!! I got the design from a fellow Etsy seller: http://softpencil.etsy.com/. Her designs are sweet and mostly whimsical. She is very talented.

I learned to embroider before there was television!! I remember two summers in a row, when I was about 10 & 11 years old, there were about 6 of us girls that got together several afternoons a week to embroider. Our Moms helped and we helped each other. I can still remember the thrill when I finally mastered the french knot.

So now 60 years later -- here I am embroidering, and thoroughly enjoying it.

My little bird will be done shortly, and will be in my "peppers2" store.

No comments:

Post a Comment