Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cute Store


I just found this cute ...and Brand New... little store.


She has these pretty painted pots with all the ingredients to grow you own herbs. What a great idea!! I may have to buy the sage one. But, she has lavender, and chives, and rosemary also. She doesn't give her name, but she is from Winnemucca, Nevada. Now, anyone who lives in a place called Winnemucca has got to be a fun person. To quote her profile... Her favorite materials to work with are anything that makes a mess, or gets her into trouble. My kind of person.

She also has some lovely vintage items in her store which you can see by going to http://istiferet.etsy.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment