Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is It My Birthday? .... No!




I was beginning to think it was my birthday yesterday when the mail came and there was a package from my Sister. She knows (of course) that I have been doing a lot of embroidery lately. In fact, I asked her where to go to buy some nice linen to embroider on. She gave me the name of a place on the internet. Well, I had some linen (not a lot), and thought I would use that for now. Then she called and said she would send me a few pieces she had that were extras. I was thrilled.


The package that arrived was just chuck full of lots and lots of linen. All colors... even purple and peach. As you can see from the picture, I will be supplied with embroidery linen for a very long time. This was soooo special!! Just can't wait now to get going and do something with it all.


She also sent a little cross stitch she did. I have 3 more of these and they are just adorable. I guess now I could call it a "collection". This new one will get put up on the wall with the other 3 in the morning. (Too hot now to wield a hammer)


Sisters are special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment