Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Done!!

No picture this time.... Just updates.

No. 1............... The swiffer cover is a go. It does a great job of picking up dirt, dust, hair, and anything else that is residing on your floor. It is not meant for using as a wet mop, but if I can stop buying swiffer dry cloths, I am that much ahead, and so is the planet.

No. 2............... My "stash" is all cleaned out, sorted, and put away, hopefully in some kind of order. I did throw away two large bags of unusable yarn, and I had two large bags I am passing around to my knitting friends before I donate the remainder to charity. Our local senior center will get some and the local art center will get some for their children's programs.
Everyone is a winner with this project.
I would take a picture of the end result, but it is in a closet, and taking a picture is not feasable.

Ok everyone......... sit back, relax, have a cup of coffee or tea and join me in celebrating my temporary orderliness . Yes, temporary. I know that within 6 months it will be a mess again, and I will be starting all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment