Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Latest Creation


Hope all the Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day!!


My latest creation is similar to the green hippie style cell phone holder. They aren't' exactly alike, because I rarely make anything that is 2 alike. This is made with the same chenille yarn, and has faux suede fringe along with the chenille fringe. The beads and button closure are completely different from the green one. This one has large beads on the suede, and long oval beads on the chenille. I just love the color of this chenille. It is a rich, yummy mocha that makes me think of Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. Chenille yarn is extremely hard to knit with. I think this may be the last of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment