Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Working With My New Stash


Well, I rented a car for 3 days, and now I am exhausted. All that running around, I'm just not used to it. I must say I got a lot in, considering I only went out in the afternoons. And.... taaadaaa.... I got a Big Mac! Now that takes care of that craving for a few months.


I have already started the scarf for a friend. As you can see it is very blue. I think the picture is a brighter blue than the actual scarf. Anyway, I think it is very pretty, and may make myself one, as I grow more attached to this one every day. I am using a "carry-along" called "Joy", with a soft DK blue. There is a little bit of yellow and yellow-green in the carry-along which gives it character, and some depth.


No comments:

Post a Comment