Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sad Day

Today was not the best day for me. I will not post a picture, suffice it to say I had to give up my cat. I have had her for 6 years, and she was my constant companion. However, because of my medical condition, I couldn't do the Kitty Litter thing anymore, and the rest of her care was way more than I could handle. I tried for over a year to find a good home for her to no avail. Finally it got so bad I had to do something to save myself. I turned her over to the "Seniors or Seniors" program at the local shelter. That is where they place senior animals with senior citizens. Hopefully she will find some older person (the requirement is over 55) who is not only willing, but happy to take care of her little needs.

And so, sadly, I said Goodbye to Misty. I will miss her, but perhaps she will be just the ticket for someone who really needs her friendship.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear the news. I know it was necessary. Hugs to you. Sis.

    ReplyDelete