Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Etsy Yarn Purchase


A while back I purchased some yarn on Etsy. This yarn is probably some of the prettiest and nicest to touch I have ever purchased. It is from http://yarntopiatreasures.etsy.com/. The price is extremely reasonable for the high quality of the yarn. It is a wool-silk blend, and the silk is what makes it so yummy to the touch. The colors, (she calles them ecru, mocha & chocolate) are handpainted. The richness of these colors are what made me love this yarn at first sight.

I loved this yarn so much that I put it in a bowl and put it on my coffee table. Everyone who sees it can't help but oooh and aaah and touch it.

Now, here it is for everyone to see.

Someday, I will make something for myself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment