Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!

I'd love to have you among my "followers". You don't have to read my ramblings.... just follow.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

UFO


This is my latest "UFO" (UnFinished Object). However, it won't take long and it will be a finished baby sweater and in my store. I just love the way this new yarn makes it's own stripes. It is Bernat Baby Jaquard. Although, the yarn often leaves a lot to be desired. It has way too many knots, and my friend got several skeins with machine oil on them. It's like the little girl with a curl. When it is good it is very, very good, and when it is bad it is horrid.


I particularly like this pattern because I can do it all in one piece on straight needles. Working with circular needles is often easier, but I personally think that the straight needles give me a more even stitch. The pattern is easy, and goes fast, and always comes out really nice.

The kitchen towel that is pictured in one of my older blogs has found a new home. My daughter finally paid attention, and saw it in my kitchen. "Oh Mom....... I love it and it is my colors". Of course, it went home with her, and I am knitting her another one, and, one for myself (again).


The weather here has been very rainy, foggy, and cold and damp. Very, very bad for me. It is all I can do to get dressed in the morning and make my bed. (So, sometimes I don't) I really need a couple of dry sunny days to catch up on some housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment